{ WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED...... }

{ WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED... }

Saturday Home Showcase - Romantic Home

For this week's Saturday Home Showcase I am featuring the lovely home of Cindy from the wonderful blog "Romantic Home".  She has a beautiful style that I love.  Looking at the photos from her home gives me wonderful inspiration and ideas for my own home that is a work in progress.

  


Notice the chandelier to the right of the sink!
Last Week's Home Feature had a chandelier above the sink as well.  I love this look.



 
 

I so need an outdoor oasis like this....



Her home is beautiful at Christmas as well!

You can visit Cindy's blog to see more pictures of her home and to join her "Show & Tell" blog party every Friday.

I would love to invite everyone back for my "Get Inspired" Monday blog party 
which opens up tomorrow evening.
Inspired By Felicity Blog

4 comments:

  1. The outdoor birdcage is great! Always love your home features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Amazing home! Love all the little details! Her house is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dream home *sigh* Beautiful pictures. Thank you for linking up on the Follow Your Way Blog Hop. I am following you through GFC and Linky Followers.

    Have a great day!

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. where's my white paint????? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...