If you are here to enter my GIVEAWAY for Baby / Little Girl Accessories - Click Here.
When I grill or bake pork chops or chicken for dinner I usually make a bit of extra meat and the next night I use the "leftover" meat to cook up this quick 4 ingredient dish. This has become my go-to Lazy Dinner...
1) Cover the bottom of your skillet in OLIVE OIL (about 1-2 Tablespoons)
2) Once oil is hot add cooked BROWN RICE & 1 EGG
3) Break up the egg & mix it with the rice
4) Add your "LEFTOVER MEAT" (chicken, pork or steak seasoned however you like)
5) Add SOY SAUCE to taste (I usually do 1-2 Tablespoons)
Once your meat is warm you are done!
Of course you can jazz this up with some veggies & onions and whatever else you have around but I usually just do it like this so that it's quick and simple for a night when I have a lot of work to do and don't have much time to spend in the kitchen.
Also, go check out these Free Kitchen Printables I came across via Pinterest from the Chasing Delicious Blog
Click Here to go to the Chasing Delicious blog to print these off for free or you can purchase them already printed for you!
I am linking this post up at some great blogs. Click Here to see who they are and go visit them!